While we are adjusting to the new normal and are constantly updating our measurements to ensure the safety of our guests and staff members, we are committed to maintaining the high standard of service, delicious food, and outstanding hospitality that you expect from us, even in these strange times.
We will continuously review and update our Covid-19 protocols and procedures in line with the UK Government guidelines as and when they change. We are available at all times if you have questions regarding our hygiene and safety policies. Below are some of the policies that we have introduced to keep you and our team members safe.
- All areas of the hotel are cleaned to the highest standard at an increased frequency and in a methodical order.
- High-risk areas in the bedrooms, such as door handles, light switches, remote controls and high-contact furniture, are cleaned more often and with great detail.
- Rooms are not reused for 72 hours after guests have checked out.
- One of the cleaning products we use is Virol-Oxy, a German made virus disinfectant on all surfaces, which is a proven and effective solution against viruses and bacteria in line with the UK Government requirements.
- Hand sanitiser is available in all public areas of the hotel.
- We keep windows and doors open as much as possible to increase air flow in public areas.
- Staff has been instructed to constantly wash their hands with soap and water throughout the day.
- Staff wear masks, which are changed every 2 hours.
SAFETY OF GUESTS AND OUR STAFF
- Tables in the restaurant and the terrace have been set apart to a minimum of 1.5 metres in accordance with UK Government guidelines.
- Strict social distancing rules are in place throughout the hotel to prevent any potential spread.
- Areas of the hotel where social distancing is not possible have been closed.
- Tape has been used on the floor to help maintain a safe 1.5 metres between people at all times.
- Protective screens have been placed at Reception and at the Bar where necessary.
- All areas indoors are seated areas only and we ask guests not to stand in the restaurant area.
- We ask any gathering to not include members of more than 2 households, indoors as well as outdoors.
- We are currently not able to accommodate groups larger than 6 people.
- Guests are required to leave their contact information in line with the UK Government Track and Trace system in case they need to be contacted. This information will be kept for 21 days.
- We currently do not accept cash and ask all guests to pay by card to limit contact.
- We ask anyone that is displaying any symptoms (a high temperature, a new and continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell and taste) to not visit our hotel or restaurant. In case of a booked stay with us, please contact us and allow us to reschedule your stay.
Regardless of the necessary changes that we have made to the way we deliver our services, we are happy to be able to open our doors and welcome you back again, whether it is for a drink or a meal, for business meetings, to help you celebrate special occasions, or for a pleasant stay at our hotel.
The Kings Hotel